To understand the present, let’s go back to the beginning…
To understand the present, let’s go back to the beginning…. Cryolipolysis was discovered by Harvard Scientists and commercialised in 2004 in the form of a machine called Coolsculpting.
Coolsculpting became very popular in the US as people were finally able to shed fat from stubborn areas on the body without having to undergo surgery.
Over the past decade, other companies have also invested heavily into the cryolipolysis treatment, striving for superior technology for better results.
Why Body Catalyst Chose Clatuu over other Cryolipolysis machines
- Dual handpiece system – which allows two areas to be treated at the same time – SAVING TIME!
- Clatuu has 360° cooling applicators for faster and more effective fat reduction.
- Results start to show from 4-6 weeks and continue for 12 weeks
- Max -9°C cooling temperature
- No licensing fee so we can pass those savings on to you.
- Classys, the manufacturer of the machine invests heavily into R&D. This continual innovation strives for the most advanced technological features.
Clatuu Cryolipolysis Explained
The following results are from a Clinical Study conducted by Dr Adrian Lim at the Royal North Shore Hospital – Click here to view/download the study (PDF).
“In one study with 42 patients, 79% noticed fat reduction on themselves at 2-4 months. Another study with 50 patients, 89% showed a noticeable improvement on photography with a similar proportion (80%) being happy with the results at 6 months. Most studies indicate a fat reduction of approximately 20 – 25%”
Body Catalyst’s Results