If you’re tired of trying a wealth of ways in which to shift stubborn fat – but don’t want to resort to invasive surgery – fat freezing could be the exact solution you’re looking for.
If you’re tired of trying a wealth of ways in which to shift stubborn fat – but don’t want to resort to invasive surgery – fat freezing could be the exact solution you’re looking for. A safe procedure with zero recovery time, there are an abundance of advantages that come with opting for fat-freezing as a way to safely and quickly get rid of unwanted fat. From real and long-lasting results to minimal discomfort, here are the 5 benefits of fat freezing that you should know about.
- It delivers natural and impressive results: The techniques employed during fat freezing ensures gradual but natural-looking results. Most patients will notice a difference starting from 4-6 weeks post treatment, with full results at the 12 week mark, with visible changes to the contours of your body. And so, for anyone looking for a non-invasive procedure that will provide noticeable results, opting for fat freezing in Sydney will do exactly that.
- Zero recovery time: Unlike traditional surgical procedures, fat freezing is non-invasive and non-surgical. The treatment freezes and kills the body’s fat cells and, while you may experience some redness and swelling, you’ll be able to go about your regular routine with minimal discomfort after the procedure.
- Results are long lasting: The key benefit of fat freezing is that it can permanently remove targeted fat cells. Unlike other procedures designed to help people lose weight, with fat freezing there is less risk of regaining weight because fat cells are actually destroyed and removed from the body. Both efficient and cost-effective, anyone looking to sculpt and hone their body will agree that the price of fat freezing in Sydney is a worthwhile investment considering the long lasting effect it promises.
- Efficient: Fat freezing procedures are designed to target commoh stubborn fat pockets on the body. While some technology can only target one area or applicator at a time, at Body Catalyst, we use TGA approved, medical grade Clatuu technology with dual 360 degree applicators for more efficient and effective treatment. This means that the slimming process is quite fast, over the period of 12 week. Areas that can be targeted include the thighs, saddlebags, upper arms, back, stomach, love handles, chin, male chest, and other parts of the body. Prior to booking in for any procedure, it’s always worth taking the time to read reviews for fat freezing in Sydney, to ensure that you’re in trustworthy and reliable hands.
- Successful: Fat freezing with Clatuu technology is a procedure that is TGA approved, medical grade, and backed by clinical studies. It is considered a very effective treatment for shifting unwanted fat. You can expect up to a 30% reduction in fat in the treated area after your first session, and the results have been proven to be long-lasting. For best results, we recommend a minimum of two sessions in the treated area.