Cancellations & Refunds
- We require at least 24 hours’ notice to be given for any appointment cancellation
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- All deposits are non refundable
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals.
Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date.
24 hours’ notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours, or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.