What you need to know about fat freezing
If you have stubborn pockets of fat around your belly, thighs or neck, then Cryolipolysis might be exactly what you’re looking for. A non-surgical procedure that involves freezing away unwanted body fat without having to go under the knife, Cryolipolysis promises to get rid of fat without the need for a restrictive diet or excessive exercise. From downtime to the areas you can target, read on for everything you need to know about this pioneering weight-loss treatment…
- The procedure is non-invasive and therefore doesn’t involve downtime, which means you can go home the same day.
- The treatment can target specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, chin, love handles and neck.
- The vast majority of patients report little to no pain.
- The procedure works for both men and women.
- The fat-freezing procedure is safe and effective, and it can reduce fat by up to 30%.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to sagging skin, stubborn pockets of fat, excess cellulite, or unsightly fat around your belly, neck, thighs and arms or any other problem area of the body, Body Catalyst can help.
How does fat freezing work?
A special vacuumed applicator is applied to an area of the body and a controlled cooling technique lowers the treatment area to -9C.
Cooling energy treats the fat layer without any damage to surrounding cells.
As fat cells cannot survive at this temperature, these fat cells crystallise, die and over a period of 12 weeks naturally eliminate from the body.
The result: up to 30% of permanent fat cell death in treated areas!
Want to find out more? Book a consultation with the qualified and experienced team at Body Catalyst today.