- How it Works
- Before & After
- Is this for me?
- What Next?
How it Works
for your body?
Going under the knife used to be the only way to significantly tighten saggy skin. At Body Catalyst we offer two advanced non-surgical treatments, HIFU and radio frequency, which are quickly becoming the preferred way to tighten up loose skin caused by ageing, pregnancy, weight loss and even genetics.
The Micro and Macro Focused Ultrasound energies of Ulfit, penetrates deep within multiple skin layers to tighten and lift, whilst radio frequency energy stimulates the production of collagen and elastin – visibly tightening, toning and rejuvenating the skin.
- No toxins
- No needles
- No anaesthesia
- Pain free
- Medically proven
After having three children and losing most of my weight, I still had a ‘tummy bump’ and loose skin that just wouldn’t budge. After Body Catalyst's skin tightening treatments my tummy doesn’t feel uncomfortable anymore, the excess fat has mostly gone and I almost have my youthful flat stomach back where my skin is nice and taught!
Before & After
Body Catalyst Results
Is this for me?
Your Questions Answered
How does radio frequency work?
The RF energy penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue and the extra cellular matrix where the collagen fibres are embedded. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of collagen fibres, and at the same time increases the metabolism of the fibroblasts thereby accelerating the production of new collagen and elastin fibres. The concentration of collagen fibres and the regeneration of the collagen and elastin deposits, tighten the skin layers creating smoother, firmer and younger looking skin.
Is it safe?
Yes! Our treatments are non-invasive – meaning the treatment does not penetrate the skin so there is no risk of infection or complication.
The treatment is pain free with minimal side effects. All our technology is medical grade and TGA approved.
Which areas can be treated?
All areas on the body and the face. The most popular areas are stomach, arms, inner thighs, knees, hands, face, neck, chin and décolletage,
How long is each skin tightening treatment session?
Each session can last from 30 – 60 mins depending on the area.
When will I start to see results?
Results can be seen immediately but for lasting results at least 8 sessions are recommended.
What will I experience during the treatment?
Our skin tightening treatments are relaxing treatments. You will feel the sensation of heat in the treated area with very little or no discomfort.
How long into my post pregnancy journey can I start treatment?
We suggest you commence your treatments after you have finished breastfeeding.
Are there any side effects?
You may experience some redness, swelling and heat in the treated area after a procedure, but these symptoms should resolve themselves within 24-48 hours.
At your initial complimentary consultation, our Body Experts will be able to advise which treatment or combination of treatments will achieve the best results for you.
- Book a consultation with one of our qualified therapists. During this consultation we will discuss your body goals and expectations.
- Your therapist will work with you to create a customised treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals
- As a trained nutritionist, your therapist will offer you nutritional guidance to help maximise your Body Catalyst treatments and to ensure your results are maintained
- Your treatments begin once your treatment plan has been mapped out
- On the day of treatment you will be supported by our qualified and caring therapists, photos and measurements will be taken so we can monitor your results
- Post-treatment, you will receive regular check-in phone calls and emails to see how you're tracking
- Follow up appointments are booked in to monitor progress of results through photos and measurements
- At every stage, our highly trained therapists are available to answer any questions you may have about your treatments and our procedures