- How it Works
- Before & After
- Is this for me?
- What Next?
How it Works
Lift. Tighten. Contour.
This revolutionary skin tightening and lifting technology works to not only simulate the natural regenerative process of the skin but unlike any other technology lifts the deep muscle layer beneath it (SMAS) - the layer that surgeons pull back when doing a facelift.
Ulfit is a precisely controlled, micro-focused ultrasound energy that revitalizes the three important levels of the infrastructure of the skin, with no pain or down time. It uses deep dermal micro-heating and contraction for multi-layered lifting, tightening and contouring, whilst promoting maximum collagen rejuvenation.
Results can be seen immediately with collagen production increasing in the 6-12 weeks post treatment, resulting in a tighter, more contoured look that can last over 12 months.
Areas that can be treated: Forehead, Eyebrows, Periorbital Area, Cheeks, Jowl’s, Double Chin, Neck, Décolletage, Abdomen, Hands, Knees, Inner Thighs.
Before & After
Is this for me?
If you are looking for a way to drastically turn back time, tighten your skin, reduce wrinkles or contour your face then Ulfit is for you.
Your Questions Answered
What are the benefits of a Non Surgical Facelift (HIFU)?
- The Ulfit is non-invasive, non-surgical and has absolutely no downtime.
- Produces excellent results for face lifting, skin tightening, wrinkle reduction and contouring of the face
- Can be used all over the face or to target specific areas such as neck, chin and/or eyes
- Its the perfect non-surgical tummy-tuck.
- Results continue to improve over 3-6 months and can last up to one year
How does Ulfit (HIFU) work?
Micro-focused ultrasound energy is delivered precisely into multiple skin depths without damaging the surface of the skin. It is first delivered to the dermal layer to stimulate collagen production and renewal and then even deeper to the superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) layer to create lift. The result, over time, is natural skin lifting, tightening and contouring.
Which areas can be treated with HIFU?
All areas on the body and face. The most popular areas are face, neck, chin, periorbital (under the eyes), crows feet, cheeks, forehead and décolletage. On the body, it is highly effective for stomach, hands, thighs and knees.
Is Ulfit safe?
Absolutely. The treatments are non-invasive – meaning the treatment does not penetrate the skin so there is no risk of infection or complication. Nor do we use toxins. The treatment itself acts as a catalyst to to stimulate the body’s natural processes.
How many sessions do I need?
The number of treatments depends on the degree of skin laxity, the biological response to ultrasound energy and the individual’s collagen-building process. We would generally recommend 1-3 treatments depending on the area treated and the results strived for.
When will I start to see results?
Results can be seen immediately with collagen production increasing in the 6-12 weeks post treatment. Results improve over time and can last up to one year. A second treatment can take place 12 weeks after your first treatment not improving results but the longevity of the results.
Is HIFU painful?
Ulfit is specifically engineered with a system to minimize any discomfort during treatment. This enables maximum ultrasound emission power levels to be delivered comfortably, ensuring the best results from the treatment.
How long does the treatment take?
Ulfit is equipped with rapid shot movement, making it highly precise and efficient in its treatment. Treatment times vary, depending on the area of treatment. Treatment for the entire face and body can be delivered in approximately 45-60 minutes. Treatment to individual areas of the face or body can be delivered in as little as 15 minutes.
Are there any side effects?
While side effects are very uncommon, there is a small chance they could occur. These possible side effects are generally mild and temporary and can include a slight redness to the skin, which will decrease within 30 minutes. Some people may experience a slight tenderness, tingling, numbness or swelling following their Ulfit treatment from a few days up to one or two weeks. This typically is a good sign that things are happening deep within the skin.
Is HIFU for me?
If you have wrinkles, fine lines or sagging skin on your face or neck the Ulfit treatment is the perfect treatment to lift, tighten and rejuvenate your skin.
Ulfit can also help to contour and tighten specific areas of the body, so is highly preferred by Mothers post-pregnancy or people who have lost a substantial amount of weight.
What happens during the Ulfit-HIFU treatment?
Following a thorough consultation by one of our expert therapists an Ulfit applicator is applied to the skin and warm pulses of ultrasound energy are delivered, causing the deep muscle layer to contract. At the same time, the gentle heat stimulates collagen production resulting in tighter, healthier and contoured skin.
Can Ulfit be used in conjunction with Fillers?
Absolutely. It is the perfect compliment to fillers and enhances results more so by the stimulation of collagen and elastin fibres. We would recommend waiting two weeks after any fillers or botox procedure before undertaking Ulfit.
- Book a consultation with one of our qualified therapists. During this consultation we will discuss your body goals and expectations.
- Your therapist will work with you to create a customised treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals
- As a trained nutritionist, your therapist will offer you nutritional guidance to help maximise your Body Catalyst treatments and to ensure your results are maintained
- Your treatments begin once your treatment plan has been mapped out
- On the day of treatment you will be supported by our qualified and caring therapists, photos and measurements will be taken so we can monitor your results
- Post-treatment, you will receive regular check-in phone calls and emails to see how you're tracking
- Follow up appointments are booked in to monitor progress of results through photos and measurements
- At every stage, our highly trained therapists are available to answer any questions you may have about your treatments and our procedures