- How it Works
- Before & After
- Is this for me?
- What Next?
How it Works
Did you know that 90% of women live with cellulite that seems impossible to shift?
Body Catalyst use the most advanced technology available to treat cellulite. The Dalyance, available exclusively at Body Catalyst clinics nationally, uses a combination of cavitation and radio frequency to breakdown fat and visibly tighten skin.
It works in three phases: drainage, reduction and firming-up. It’s a non-surgical approach that uses radio frequency energy to liquefy fat cells and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin – leaving your skin looking smoother, with less visible dimpling, lumps and bumps.
- Pain free
- Scientifically proven
- No downtime
- No needles
- No anaesthesia
The ‘bum magicians’ I call them! If you’re are on a mission to reduce your cellulite and are already eating well and exercising, I highly recommend Body Catalyst. My results exceeded my expectations and motivated me to stay healthy & fit.
Before & After
Body Catalyst Results
Is this for me?
If you suffer from cellulite or feel that you're not as toned as you used to be then our cellulite treatment is for you.
Your Questions Answered
What is cellulite?
Cellulite happens when the fibrous bands of connective tissue under the skin don’t cross over as much to provide the support needed. Fat (in any quantity) then bulges out from this connective tissue – which is why you can be slim and still have cellulite.
Is the cellulite treatment safe?
Yes. The treatment itself is non-invasive, meaning it does not penetrate the skin so there is no risk of infection or complication. Plus, we only use the latest and most advanced medical grade technology that is applied by a highly qualified therapist.
How many treatments will I need?
This depends on the grade of cellulite combined with your body goals. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’, however we would recommend a minimum of 8 treatments.
At your initial complimentary consultation, our Body Experts will devise an individual treatment plan for you based on your body goals.
Which areas can be treated?
Our treatments can be applied to any area of the body that would benefit from cellulite reduction. Common areas are the thighs, bottom, abdomen & arms.
When will I start to see results?
Generally clients start seeing results after their 4th session when the activation of collagen is at its greatest. Results continue to improve with each treatment
What will I experience during the treatment?
Our cellulite treatments feel like a warm, gentle massage (for you anyway – certainly not for your cellulite!) and therefore you will experience very little or no discomfort. Each session lasts between 45 – 60 minutes.
Are there any side effects?
You may experience some redness which usually dissipates within an hour. Some clients report some redness, swelling or a slight feeling of heat in the treated area – but this is rare and these symptoms should disappear within 24 hours.
At your initial complimentary consultation, our Body Experts will be able to advise which treatment or combination of treatments will achieve the best results for you.
- Book a consultation with one of our qualified therapists. During this consultation we will discuss your body goals and expectations.
- Your therapist will work with you to create a customised treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals
- As a trained nutritionist, your therapist will offer you nutritional guidance to help maximise your Body Catalyst treatments and to ensure your results are maintained
- Your treatments begin once your treatment plan has been mapped out
- On the day of treatment you will be supported by our qualified and caring therapists, photos and measurements will be taken so we can monitor your results
- Post-treatment, you will receive regular check-in phone calls and emails to see how you're tracking
- Follow up appointments are booked in to monitor progress of results through photos and measurements
- At every stage, our highly trained therapists are available to answer any questions you may have about your treatments and our procedures