How it Works
Skin Tightening For Your Body & Face
As we age, our collagen production and function is diminished - which can cause loose skin on the face and body and can also increase the appearance of cellulite.
Radio Frequency technology directly targets the visible effects of ageing such as wrinkles, sagging, dehydration and surface roughness.
During treatment, radio frequency waves penetrate the skin to tighten it from the inside out. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of collagen fibres, and at the same time, increases metabolism of the fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen fibres). This stimulates and accelerates the production of collagen and elastin proteins, which has a tightening effect on the skin - creating tighter, smoother and younger looking skin.
It’s a gentle and non-invasive approach that stimulates the body's own natural processes without the use of toxins or needles.
Dalyance technology is offered exclusively at Body Catalyst clinics nationally.
Before & Afters
Is this for me?
Your Questions Answered
How does radio frequency work?
Radio frequency energy penetrates the skin layers to selectively heat the skin tissue. The local heating causes an immediate contraction of collagen fibres, as well as the production of new collagen and elastin fibres.
Which areas can be treated?
All areas on the body and face. The most popular areas are stomach, arms, inner thighs, face, neck, chin and décolletage,
Is it safe?
Yes. The treatments are non-invasive – meaning the treatment does not penetrate the skin so there is no risk of infection or complication. Nor do we use toxins. Basically the treatment itself stimulates the body’s natural processes to stimulate collagen and elastin to tighten skin fibres.
When will I start to see results?
Immediate results can be seen from the first session, such as more hydrated, firmer and smoother skin. However a course of treatments are recommended as results continue to improve with each session.
How many sessions do I need?
Although results can be seen from the first few treatments, we recommend a course of 8 treatments. Results continue to improve with each session as collagen production is continually stimulated.
How long does the treatment take?
Each session lasts between 30 – 60 mins depending on the area.
- Book a consultation with one of our qualified therapists. During this consultation we will discuss your body goals and expectations.
- Your therapist will work with you to create a customised treatment plan to help you achieve your body goals
- As a trained nutritionist, your therapist will offer you nutritional guidance to help maximise your Body Catalyst treatments and to ensure your results are maintained
- Your treatments begin once your treatment plan has been mapped out
- On the day of treatment you will be supported by our qualified and caring therapists, photos and measurements will be taken so we can monitor your results
- Post-treatment, you will receive regular check-in phone calls and emails to see how you're tracking
- Follow up appointments are booked in to monitor progress of results through photos and measurements
- At every stage, our highly trained therapists are available to answer any questions you may have about your treatments and our procedures