At Body Catalyst we believe everyone should have the opportunity to look and feel great.
Whether people are concerned about stubborn pockets of fat that are immune to diet and exercise, cellulite, loose skin or the signs of ageing, we want to help people achieve their body goals in a safe, gentle and effective way.
Body Catalyst uses the latest cutting-edge technology specializing in non-invasive, non-surgical treatments. The treatments we currently offer are:
- Fat Reduction, using two methods:
- Skin tightening – using focus fractional radio frequency
- Cellulite treatment – using a combination of cavitation, radio frequency and dermology
- Lymphatic Drainage – using a vacuum applicator with radio frequency.
The Clinical and Wellness Therapist role focuses on helping people achieve these goals. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Client consultations to learn about them, their lifestyles and body areas of concern
- Advising the best treatments or programs to help them achieve their body goals
- The application of these treatments
- Implementing the client experience through follow up emails and calls (emails have already been devised)
- Recording information in the database
- Writing blogs on your area of expertise
- Constantly looking for ways to enhance the customer experience
We are a fast growing business that is looking for keen and dedicated employees that are interested in coming along the journey with us. We have opportunities for both full time and part time therapists across both our Bondi and Sydney CBD clinics.
We would love to hear from you if you have in depth knowledge of the body or an interest in nutrition, medicine, nursing, health and/or wellbeing, but most important of all is a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in wanting to help people achieve their body goals.
In return we will give you career advancement opportunities, the opportunity to manage your own clinic, training, the opportunity to work with the latest technology, above market salary and most important of all, a fun place to work.
If this sounds like the type of organization you would like to work for, please contact Samantha on 0418 858 861 or email email@example.com