To understand the present, let’s go back to the beginning…. Cryolipolysis was discovered by Harvard Scientists and commercialised in 2004 in the form of a machine called Coolsculpting.
Coolsculpting became very popular in the US as people were finally able to shed fat from stubborn areas on the body without having to undergo surgery.
Over the past decade, other companies have also invested heavily into the cryolipolysis treatment, striving for superior technology for better results.
Coolsculpting or Clatuu?
Clatuu is a newer, better performing version of Coolsculpting. It’s not that Coolsculpting won’t do the job, but it takes longer because it only has a single device head (meaning you can only treat one side at a time) and takes multiple treatments. Clatuu is the most technologically advanced cryolipolysis system available today, allowing for faster, more effective fat reduction and saving you time and money.
And better yet, there is no licensing fee to perform the treatment, which means our cost to serve you is less, and we can pass those savings on to you.
Why Body Catalyst Chose Clatuu Over Coolsculpting
- 89% Customer Satisfaction rates *(Clinical Study conducted by Royal North Shore Hospital)
- Dual handpiece system – which allows two areas to be treated at the same time – SAVING TIME! CLATUU ensures that you don’t have to wait another 60 minutes to even out the other side.
- The world’s first Patented 360° cooling applicators for faster and more effective fat reduction. Other cryo machines only have cooling plates on either side of their applicators.
- Results start to show from 4-6 weeks and continue for 12 weeks
- Max -9°C cooling temperature
- No licensing fee so we can pass those savings on to you. Coolsculpting charges a licensing fee to use their system.
- Classys, the manufacturer of the machine invests heavily into R&D. This continual innovation strives for the most advanced technological features.
Clatuu Cryolipolysis Explained
The following results are from a Clinical Study conducted by Royal North Shore Hospital – Click here to view/download the study (PDF).
“In one study with 42 patients, 79% noticed fat reduction on themselves at 2-4 months. Another study with 50 patients, 89% showed a noticeable improvement on photography with a similar proportion (80%) being happy with the results at 6 months. Most studies indicate a fat reduction of approximately 20 – 25%”
Body Catalyst’s Results