Clinical & Wellness Therapist
Who we are
Body Catalyst is Australia’s largest and most experienced Body Contouring and Sculpting company. Currently with 13 clinics across Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne, and further clinics opening in the near future, we have helped over 30,000 Australians reach their body goals.
At Body Catalyst we believe everyone has the right to look and feel great in their own skin.
We help people achieve their body goals by using the latest, TGA approved, medical grade technology combined with holistic support from our team of qualified nutritionists, health professionals and aesthetic experts. It’s not about just making a physical shift, it’s an emotional shift in the way we feel.
We are here to help with concerns ranging from stubborn pockets of fat that are immune to diet and exercise, cellulite, loose skin or the signs of ageing. As the most experienced Body Contouring and Sculpting company, we have the qualifications, training and expertise to not only help people achieve their body goals in a safe, gentle and effective way, but also the knowledge to help maintain lasting results.
Body Catalyst’s family is expanding and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Clinical & Wellness Therapists to join our family. As a member of the family your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Client consultations to learn about them, their lifestyles and body areas of concern
- Recommending the best treatments or programs to help our clients achieve their body goals
- Genuine & excellent customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving clinic targets
- Medical Grade Face/Body Treatments
- Meeting individual and clinic based KPIs
- Enhancing the client experience through follow up emails and phone calls
- Maintaining excellent data entry and scrupulous note taking
- Writing blogs on your area of expertise and
- Constantly looking for ways to enhance the customer experience
Do you have what it takes to join our amazing team?
We are looking for a real go getter with excellent customer service and sales experience. Previous experience in meeting monthly sales targets is beneficial. Most importantly, having a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in wanting to help our clients achieve their body goals.
We are after someone who is committed and passionate, with immaculate presentation and longevity as we grow our business.
In-depth knowledge of the body and an interest in nutrition, health and wellbeing is beneficial.
Availability to work on Saturday and/or Sundays is a requirement of this position.
The Body Catalyst Culture and Benefits.
People love working for Body Catalyst because we are serious about results and your career progression.
- We provide extensive ongoing training on all our products and services so you always feel supported
- Professional, friendly and fun team we call our Body Catalyst Family!
- On-going employee training to help you grow as a person and a professional and push you out of your comfort zone
- Above award wages and commissions
- Extensive career progression opportunities to Manager and Area Manager.
- Work perks include accessing discounted product and services.