Clinical & Wellness Therapist Manager
Who we are
Body Catalyst is Australia’s largest and most experienced Body Contouring and Sculpting company. Currently, with 13 clinics across Sydney, Newcastle and Melbourne, and further clinics opening in the near future, we have helped over 30,000 Australians reach their body goals.
At Body Catalyst, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to look and feel great. Whether people are concerned about stubborn pockets of fat that are immune to diet and exercise, cellulite, loose skin or the signs of ageing, we want to help people achieve their body goals in a safe, gentle and effective way.
Body Catalyst is looking for a Full-Time Clinical & Wellness Therapist Manager, to join our team. As a Clinical & Wellness Therapist Manager of Body Catalyst, you will be accountable for all aspects of Clinic operations and performance, supporting and enabling your teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience, driving efficiencies to increase clinic revenue generation and creating a positive team environment to work in. You will also form and nurture new company partnerships and grow our existing client databases.
- Conducting consultations to learn about our clients lifestyles and body areas of concern
- Recommending the best treatments or programs to help our clients achieve their body goals
- Perform medical grade Face/Body treatments
- Genuine & excellent customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving clinic targets
- Manage and resolve performance issues that may arise
- Oversee the implementation of a safe working environment, ensuring that each clinic complies with health and safety requirements
- Ensure the clinic is protected against loss (financial or otherwise) resulting from breaches of policies and procedures
- Ensure shifts are structured to allow optimum clinic utilization
- Complete scheduled analyse reports to assess individual, team and clinic performance
- Coordinate planned and unplanned leave, rostering and clinic scheduling to ensure an uncompromising client experience
- Ensure all team members have KPI’s relevant to their role and developing a team culture that embraces key metrics as a road map to success
- Coach, develop and provide clear feedback to team members
- Attend regular budget setting and performance reviews
- Identify any training needs within the clinic and address any development requirements
- Uphold the company uniform policy, ensuring adherence to standards of personal presentation
Do you have what it takes to join our amazing team?
We are looking for a real go getter with in-depth knowledge of the body and an interest in nutrition, health and wellbeing. Proven clinic management or practice management experience within the cosmetic, beauty or medical industry. You will possess strong leadership capabilities, have demonstrated previous management experience and operational excellence. You will be a highly proficient communicator with a strong desire for success and the ability to inspire others to succeed, and most importantly having a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in wanting to help our clients achieve their body goals. You will also need to have the ability to work rotating weekend rosters.
The Body Catalyst Culture and Benefits.
People love working for Body Catalyst Clinics because we are serious about results and your career progression.
- We provide extensive ongoing training on all our products and services so you always feel supported
- We pay above the award wage and have a very rewarding commission structure recognizing great performance.
- Professional, friendly and fun team we call our Body Catalyst Family!
- Work perks include accessing discounted products and services.