Aesthetics and Wellness Clinic Manager
Who we are
At Body Catalyst, we stand for more than body shaping treatments.
That’s what we do, but who we are is so much more.
We believe the best thing anyone can have is a positive self-image, especially about your body.
It’s not vanity, it’s self-love.
Do we sculpt our tummies? Freeze our fat? Yep.
Care for our own and each other’s mental and physical wellbeing?
You bet your sweet ass, we do.
We are the shift from seeing our bodies as the enemy to celebrating each and every inch of them.
Hands up who’s after a career opportunity and not only a job?
Hands up who is after an opportunity that will challenge you yet come with continuous support and training?
Body Catalyst’s portfolio of clinics is expanding fast and we have exciting opportunities for seasoned managers or those ready for the challenge to manage new or existing clinics.
As an Aesthetics & Wellness Clinic Manager, you will be accountable for all aspects of Clinic performance, growth, and operations, supporting and enabling your teams to deliver an exceptional customer experience, driving efficiencies to continuously increase clinic revenue generation and creating a positive team environment to work within. As we are all one team, you will lead from the front, conducting thorough client consultations and performing treatments to help our clients transform their lives.
You will have extensive training and continuous support on how to run a successful clinic and foster a great culture.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Build a successful high performing team with a great atmosphere and culture
– Drive sales performance through exceptional customer service and coaching of your team by inspiring and leading them to be the best
– Building customer satisfaction and retention
– Coaching, developing and providing clear feedback to team members
– Conducting performance meetings with your team, helping them grow, learn and strive for better
– Identifying any training needs within the clinic and address any development requirements
– Conducting consultations to learn about our clients lifestyles and body areas of concer
– Recommending the best treatments or programs to help our clients achieve their body goals
– Performing medical grade Face/Body treatments
– Genuine & excellent customer service and selling skills with a focus on achieving clinic targets
– Manage and resolve performance issues that may arise
– Overseeing the implementation of a safe working environment, ensuring that each clinic complies with health and safety requirements
– Ensure the clinic is protected against loss (financial or otherwise) resulting from breaches of policies and procedures
– Ensure shifts are structured to allow optimum clinic utilization
– Complete scheduled analyse reports to assess individual, team and clinic performance
Ensure all team members have KPI’s relevant to their role and developing a team culture that embraces key metrics as a road map to success
– Uphold the company uniform policy, ensuring adherence to standards of personal presentation
Do you have what it takes to join our amazing team?
First and foremost we are looking for a real go getter with the right attitude. You will possess strong leadership capabilities, preferably having demonstrated previous management experience and operational excellence or just being a natural born leader. You will be a highly proficient communicator with a strong desire for success and the ability to inspire others to succeed and a genuine interest in wanting to help our clients achieve their body goals.
You will love a challenge, love a fast-paced environment and most importantly have a positive can-do attitude. Proven clinic management or practice management experience within the cosmetic, beauty or medical industry is a bonus but not a must. Knowledge of the body and an interest in nutrition, health and wellbeing is desirable.
You will also need to have the ability to work at least one day on the weekend
The Body Catalyst Culture and Benefits.
At Body Catalyst we are all about our employees! People love working for Body Catalyst because we are serious about results and your career progression.
We provide continuous training and empower you to make decisions.
We strive to cultivate commercially astute leaders, who can one day own their own businesses
We provide extensive ongoing training on all our products and services so you always feel supported
We pay above the award wage and have a very rewarding commission structure recognizing great performance.
Professional, friendly and fun team we call our Body Catalyst Family!
Work perks include accessing discounted products and services.
Please submit your CV and covering letter with:
Subject Line: Aesthetics & Wellness Clinic Manager (your location)Apply Now